About Martha B.
Let my 25+ years of experience help you.
I am very proud of my accomplishments as a REALTOR. I am so excited when a first time home buyer gets the keys to their new home, I am pleased when a seller thanks me for a job well done, and I am glad that I have been able to help so many buyers and sellers in my career.
I make sure that all of my customers and clients have the knowledge they need to complete the real estate transaction, whether it is pricing their home, staging their home for sale, understanding the entire process of buying and selling from our first meeting to the settlement table and beyond, or just answering any question about real estate. There are always questions even after settlement and I always make myself available. I think a knowledgeable buyer and seller are the best buyers and sellers anyone can have. Please feel free to contact me any time for your real estate questions.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Baltimore area, please contact me.
- Specializing in Residential Sales for 25+ years
- Excellent contact for First Time Purchasers
- Consistant Top Lister and Top Sales person
- Realtor of the Year 2010 for Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors
- TOP PRODUCER FOR BALTIMORE REGION & TIMONIUM OFFICE FOR 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 LONG AND FOSTER
- Received "President's Cup Award from Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors -the Distinguished Realtor Award
- Free market analysis for your home
- FULL TIME AGENT-
- Born in Baltimore, I am very familiar with the surrounding Counties as well as Baltimore City
- Past President Women's Council of Realtors,
- 2008 President and Life Member of The Real Estate Million Dollar Association, LTD
- Received Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors President's award 2014